Posted by: thepinetree on 01/24/2014 01:43 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/24/2014 02:04 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Traffic Update...Vehicle Fire Fatality on Ridge Rd / New York Ranch Rd
Jackson, CA....CHP is reporting a fatality on Ridge Rd / New York Ranch Rd. The accident involved a black sedan vs an unknown vehicle. One of the vehicles was being driven recklessly before the accident according to CHP. Apparently one of the parties was trapped in the vehicle as it was burning There are other injured parties and at least one medi-flight has been ordered...
From all of us at ThePineTree.net our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this incident. Life is precious...lets be careful out there.
Incident: 00177 Type: Fatality Location: Ridge Rd / New York Ranch Rd Loc Desc: JWO RIDGEVIEW Lat/Lon: 38.400378 -120.732441
1:32 PM 9  5/ F/RANCHERIA NOW ; H-20 - ETA 10
1:30 PM 8  [Notification] [CHP]-ASO IS 97/ PTY TRAPPED/ VEH ON FIRE/ HELO ENRT
1:25 PM 7  FIRE UNDER VEH, SOMEONE INSIDE
1:25 PM 6   PER ASO / VEH WAS 23103 PRIOR
1:25 PM 5   1039 ASO/ 1141 FIRE ENRT
1:25 PM 4   1125
1:24 PM 3  PART 1125
1:24 PM 2   BLK NISS MAX/ OTH FORD
1:24 PM 1  BLK SD -VS- UNK VEH
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Posted on: 2014-01-24 13:51:00
How very tragic. I'm so sorry for all involved.
*Don't EVEN start TT...
|These might interest you as well
- Chain Controls In Effect On Hwys 4, 88 & 108
- Airola Butte Fire Attorneys File Complaint Against PG&E on Behalf of ...
- Hospice Of Amador & Calaveras Says Thank You!
- Traffic Update....Mult-Vehicle Accident Closes Hwy 49 Closed South Of ...
- Butte Fire Reaches 95% Containment & Fire Area Returns To Local Control...
- Fatal Early Morning Structure Fire In Jackson
- Updated Locations For Butte Fire Community Meetings (We Will Record To...
- State Tax Relief for Victims of the Wildfires in Amador, Calaveras, Lake,...
- H&R Block Says Thank You!!
- Butte Fire Re-Population Phase IV, All Evacuation Orders & Road Closures...
- Butte Fire Explodes To 4,000 Acres, 42 Engines, 4 Water Tenders, 12 Fire...
- Air Quality Alert: Wildfire Smoke Warning
- Butte Fire Update....Now At 100 Acres, Power Outages & Localized Evacu...
- Butte Fire Now At 50 Acres Additional Resources Still Inbound
- Fire Update...Firefighters Working Fire On Butte Mountain Road
- Major Injuries To Amador City Man In Motorcycle Vs Tree Accident
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Red Cross Event
- Major Injuries To Jackson Man In Cement Truck Rollover
- Amador Flyfishers Meeting to Feature John Hanson
- Mark Twain Medical Center Announces 17th Annual Fall Health Fair
- Weekly Caltrans Road Repair & Maintenance Schedule. Repair Volume Close...
- Paving On hwy 88 From Amador/Alpine County Line To Red Lake Road
- (Now Open) CHP Amador Announces Hwy 88 To Reopen Before Wednesday Morning...
- Vehicle Accident Buckhorn and Hwy 88 California – Updated ~By Charles...
- Bomb Squad Working Suspicious Package In Jackson ~ Jackson Fire Dept
- Learn to Square Dance in 10 Easy Lessons
- Petroglyphe Gallery’s 4-Year Anniversary Twilight Customer Apprecia...
- Boot Scootin’ BBQ on August 22 to Benefit Local Arts Programs
- The Arc of Amador & Calaveras Fundraiser . . . Fiesta Viva el Arc on A...
- Severe Thunderstorm & Localized Flooding Warning For High Country
- Iryna Elisabeth Maybrook 4/13/1931 – 6/23/2015
- Caltrans Road Report For Week of 6/28/15 through 7/4/15
- Wildhorse Rides Again
- State Route 49/88 Sutter Street Signal Construction
- Annual Foothill Conservancy Fundraising Dinner is Saturday, June 20
phpws Business Directory