Posted by: thepinetree on 01/24/2014 01:43 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/24/2014 02:04 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Traffic Update...Vehicle Fire Fatality on Ridge Rd / New York Ranch Rd
Jackson, CA....CHP is reporting a fatality on Ridge Rd / New York Ranch Rd. The accident involved a black sedan vs an unknown vehicle. One of the vehicles was being driven recklessly before the accident according to CHP. Apparently one of the parties was trapped in the vehicle as it was burning There are other injured parties and at least one medi-flight has been ordered...
From all of us at ThePineTree.net our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this incident. Life is precious...lets be careful out there.
Incident: 00177 Type: Fatality Location: Ridge Rd / New York Ranch Rd Loc Desc: JWO RIDGEVIEW Lat/Lon: 38.400378 -120.732441
1:32 PM 9  5/ F/RANCHERIA NOW ; H-20 - ETA 10
1:30 PM 8  [Notification] [CHP]-ASO IS 97/ PTY TRAPPED/ VEH ON FIRE/ HELO ENRT
1:25 PM 7  FIRE UNDER VEH, SOMEONE INSIDE
1:25 PM 6   PER ASO / VEH WAS 23103 PRIOR
1:25 PM 5   1039 ASO/ 1141 FIRE ENRT
1:25 PM 4   1125
1:24 PM 3  PART 1125
1:24 PM 2   BLK NISS MAX/ OTH FORD
1:24 PM 1  BLK SD -VS- UNK VEH
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2014-01-24 13:51:00
How very tragic. I'm so sorry for all involved.
*Don't EVEN start TT...
|These might interest you as well
- Pot Related Home Invasion Robbery In Amador County
- 100 lb Pot Deal Goes Bad & Leads To Death Of Amador County Man
- Introduction to FlyFishing
- Indian Grinding Rock State Historic Park Recruits for Docent Class 2016
- After Ironstone “AnimalScapes” Art Exhibit Opens Next in Sutter C...
- Fruit Grower Meeting brings Jeff Colombini, 2013 Grower of the Year, and...
- Mother Lode Friends of Music Classical Concert On January 31st
- Lacey From Copperopolis Wins $1,000 From H&R Block
- Traffic Update...SUV vs Fence In Pioneer
- Traffic Update...Two Incidents On Hwy 88
- District 10 Weekly Road Report for the Week of 12/13/15 through 12/19/15
- Jackson Fire Department's Santa Patrol Is Back Again For 2015
- Tainted Celery Leads To Chicken Salad Recall
- Caltrans Crews Will Be Out & About Working On Roadways This Week
- Chain Controls In Effect On Hwys 4, 88 & 108
- Airola Butte Fire Attorneys File Complaint Against PG&E on Behalf of ...
- Hospice Of Amador & Calaveras Says Thank You!
- Traffic Update....Mult-Vehicle Accident Closes Hwy 49 Closed South Of ...
- Butte Fire Reaches 95% Containment & Fire Area Returns To Local Control...
- Fatal Early Morning Structure Fire In Jackson
- Updated Locations For Butte Fire Community Meetings (We Will Record To...
- State Tax Relief for Victims of the Wildfires in Amador, Calaveras, Lake,...
- H&R Block Says Thank You!!
- Butte Fire Re-Population Phase IV, All Evacuation Orders & Road Closures...
- Butte Fire Explodes To 4,000 Acres, 42 Engines, 4 Water Tenders, 12 Fire...
- Air Quality Alert: Wildfire Smoke Warning
- Butte Fire Update....Now At 100 Acres, Power Outages & Localized Evacu...
- Butte Fire Now At 50 Acres Additional Resources Still Inbound
- Fire Update...Firefighters Working Fire On Butte Mountain Road
- Major Injuries To Amador City Man In Motorcycle Vs Tree Accident
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Red Cross Event
- Major Injuries To Jackson Man In Cement Truck Rollover
- Amador Flyfishers Meeting to Feature John Hanson
- Mark Twain Medical Center Announces 17th Annual Fall Health Fair
- Weekly Caltrans Road Repair & Maintenance Schedule. Repair Volume Close...
phpws Business Directory