Posted by: thepinetree on 01/24/2014 07:52 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/24/2014 08:02 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
42 Year Old Antioch Woman Dies in Fiery Crash on Ridge Road
Jackson, CA...Today at approximately 1:26pm a 2 vehicle fatal traffic collision occurred on Ridge Road west of Ridge View Drive. A 42 year old Antioch woman was driving her Nissan Maximaa westbound on Ridge Road when she made an unsafe turn towards the left crossing over the double yellow lines and into the eastbound lane colliding with a 2004 Ford Expedition. She succumbed to her injuries. The driver and occupants of the Ford sustained moderate to major injures including possible broken legs of the driver....
From all of us at ThePineTree.net our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this accident.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
phpws Business Directory
- Chain Controls In Effect On Hwys 4, 88 & 108
- Airola Butte Fire Attorneys File Complaint Against PG&E on Behalf of ...
- Hospice Of Amador & Calaveras Says Thank You!
- Traffic Update....Mult-Vehicle Accident Closes Hwy 49 Closed South Of ...
- Butte Fire Reaches 95% Containment & Fire Area Returns To Local Control...
- Fatal Early Morning Structure Fire In Jackson
- Updated Locations For Butte Fire Community Meetings (We Will Record To...
- State Tax Relief for Victims of the Wildfires in Amador, Calaveras, Lake,...
- H&R Block Says Thank You!!
- Butte Fire Re-Population Phase IV, All Evacuation Orders & Road Closures...
- Butte Fire Explodes To 4,000 Acres, 42 Engines, 4 Water Tenders, 12 Fire...
- Air Quality Alert: Wildfire Smoke Warning
- Butte Fire Update....Now At 100 Acres, Power Outages & Localized Evacu...
- Butte Fire Now At 50 Acres Additional Resources Still Inbound
- Fire Update...Firefighters Working Fire On Butte Mountain Road
- Major Injuries To Amador City Man In Motorcycle Vs Tree Accident
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Red Cross Event
- Major Injuries To Jackson Man In Cement Truck Rollover
- Amador Flyfishers Meeting to Feature John Hanson
- Mark Twain Medical Center Announces 17th Annual Fall Health Fair
- Weekly Caltrans Road Repair & Maintenance Schedule. Repair Volume Close...
- Paving On hwy 88 From Amador/Alpine County Line To Red Lake Road
- (Now Open) CHP Amador Announces Hwy 88 To Reopen Before Wednesday Morning...
- Vehicle Accident Buckhorn and Hwy 88 California – Updated ~By Charles...
- Bomb Squad Working Suspicious Package In Jackson ~ Jackson Fire Dept
- Learn to Square Dance in 10 Easy Lessons
- Petroglyphe Gallery’s 4-Year Anniversary Twilight Customer Apprecia...
- Boot Scootin’ BBQ on August 22 to Benefit Local Arts Programs
- The Arc of Amador & Calaveras Fundraiser . . . Fiesta Viva el Arc on A...
- Severe Thunderstorm & Localized Flooding Warning For High Country
- Iryna Elisabeth Maybrook 4/13/1931 – 6/23/2015
- Caltrans Road Report For Week of 6/28/15 through 7/4/15
- Wildhorse Rides Again
- State Route 49/88 Sutter Street Signal Construction
- Annual Foothill Conservancy Fundraising Dinner is Saturday, June 20