Posted by: thepinetree on 01/29/2014 03:14 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/29/2014 03:14 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
The Food Network's "Restaurant Impossible" Episode Featuring Hillbillies Airing Tonight
Murphys, CA...Back in November Chef Robert Irvine and his "Restaurant Impossible" crews filmed and episode at Hillbillies that will air tonight on The Food Network. It seems that television crews are now a regular occurrence in our humble little county. If this keeps up we will all be D-Listers. The premise of the show is to take Two Days and $10,000 to perform a restaurant makeover. Below are photos from November. Congratulations Hillbillies and we hope the episode helps the tables fill and lines form outside....
About the Show
Turning around a failing restaurant is a daunting challenge under the best of circumstances. Attempting to do it in just two days with only $10,000 may be impossible. But Chef Robert Irvine is ready to take on the challenge. He'll channel MacGyver and use a lot of muscle to rescue these desperate places from complete collapse. Can one man, in two days, with just $10,000, turn the tide of a failing restaurant and pave the road to a successful future? Find out as Robert Irvine takes on Restaurant: Impossible.
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurant-impossible/index.html?oc=linkback
In his oppinion while no ill intentions were meant but the end result were delays.
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Posted on: 2014-01-30 10:51:51
We watched the Hillbillies make over show, and thought it one of the worst make overs seen. I hope Robert gave the owner some price point tips, accounting help, as well as suggesting she also stay open for dinner.It always astounds us when owners think their food is good, when it comes from a frozen box.It's not your food then.Many times Robert has shown buying fresh is much cheaper than frozen.We both thought pallets was the theme for the restaurant.
|These might interest you as well
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – August 1 to August 9
- Join Stevenot Winery Tonight for "Wine Down Friday"
- Chatom Vineyards Presents An All Americana Dinner & Dance On August 9th
- Murphys Newest Restaurant Is Rob's Place
- What’s Happening in Murphys this Week through July 30
- The Schedule Murphys to Markleeville July 25 - August 2
- Murphys Homecoming...A Celebration Of Heritage, Community & Of Course ...
- Tonight Taylor Eigsti & The Festival Orchestra Bear Valley, Ca 7:00 pm...
- Blues & BBQ At Hotel Leger Every Sunday
- The Blues & Bones Festival Rolled Into Frogtown Last Saturday
- Wine and Food Celebration at Greenhorn Creek, August 9th, 2014
- The Late Summer Hit List ~ CVB Feature
- Rods, Rides, Bikes & Boats Fill Arnold's Cedar Center
- Don't Miss Music In The Cave July 25th At Ironstone
- Art Show at Bear Valley Music Festival
- Get Your Tickets Now For The 2014 Bear Valley Music Festival
- Irish Vineyards Harvest Party Saturday, September 5, 2014
- Amador, Calaveras & Tuolumne All Take Gold At State Fair
- Angels Camp's Own Tyler James TJ Dillashaw Honored At Homecoming E...
- 14th Annual VW Show & Swap, Is July 26th
phpws Business Directory