Posted by: thepinetree on 01/29/2014 03:14 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/29/2014 03:14 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
The Food Network's "Restaurant Impossible" Episode Featuring Hillbillies Airing Tonight
Murphys, CA...Back in November Chef Robert Irvine and his "Restaurant Impossible" crews filmed and episode at Hillbillies that will air tonight on The Food Network. It seems that television crews are now a regular occurrence in our humble little county. If this keeps up we will all be D-Listers. The premise of the show is to take Two Days and $10,000 to perform a restaurant makeover. Below are photos from November. Congratulations Hillbillies and we hope the episode helps the tables fill and lines form outside....
About the Show
Turning around a failing restaurant is a daunting challenge under the best of circumstances. Attempting to do it in just two days with only $10,000 may be impossible. But Chef Robert Irvine is ready to take on the challenge. He'll channel MacGyver and use a lot of muscle to rescue these desperate places from complete collapse. Can one man, in two days, with just $10,000, turn the tide of a failing restaurant and pave the road to a successful future? Find out as Robert Irvine takes on Restaurant: Impossible.
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurant-impossible/index.html?oc=linkback
In his oppinion while no ill intentions were meant but the end result were delays.
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2014-01-30 10:51:51
We watched the Hillbillies make over show, and thought it one of the worst make overs seen. I hope Robert gave the owner some price point tips, accounting help, as well as suggesting she also stay open for dinner.It always astounds us when owners think their food is good, when it comes from a frozen box.It's not your food then.Many times Robert has shown buying fresh is much cheaper than frozen.We both thought pallets was the theme for the restaurant.
|These might interest you as well
- Brice Station Hill Top Concert Series Starts Tonight With The Snarky Cats
- Big Memorial Day Kayak & SUP Sale At SNAC
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – May 22 to May 30
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – May 15 -May 23
- The Murphys Community Park Music Series Kicks Off On Memorial Day
- Junior Miss Calaveras Crowned, Jr. Frog Jump Winners Announced
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – May 8 to May 16
- Classical Revolution Comes to Petroglyphe Sunday Fine Art Concert Series...
- FREE Zips, Rappels, and Guided Cave Tours for Mom on Mother's Day!
- MARISOLIO Presents FAT TUESDAY: New Orleans Cuisine Cooking Class
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – May 1 to May 9
- Sound Underground Concert on Sunday May 31 at Petroglyphe Gallery
- Cantamos At Big Trees State Park Saturday June 6, 2015 at 2:00 pm
- Don't Miss The Sammy Leverone Band Tonight At Sequoia Woods
- New Melones Lake Marina Celebrates Grand Opening May 22
- The 2015 Frog Jump Parade Almost 300 Photos & Full Video
- Calaveras County Fair & Jumping Frog Jubilee Thursday May 14, 2015 Ope...
- CCPRA Rodeo Coming To Frogtown & Veterans To Be Honored
- 8th Annual Ebbetts Pass Century August 22th, 2015
- Copperopolis Town Square Holds Inaugural Frog Jump
- The 2015 Calaveras Fair & Frog Jump Kick Off Mixer (Video & Over 50 Ph...
- 15th Annual Hot Copper Car Show
- Are You Ready To Jump Into History?
- Shop Local! Sierra Hills, Angels Food & Sierra Hills Natural Food Mark...
- Tuolumne County Tourism Summit to Take Place May 5th
- California Golf and Travel Journalists Visit Tuolumne County
- 15th Annual Hot Copper Car Show May 2, 2015 Copper Town Square – Co...
- The Inaugural Copper Town Square Summer Concert Series (Chains Required...
- Make Plans To Cook, Taste and Attend The Soroptimist's Fifth Annual...
- Calaveras County's Celebrated Jumpers Hit The Road In Snazy Frogmo...
- Just A Few Tickets Left for Annual Renner Bonfire. Dinner By Lila & ...
- The Sounds Of Summer Concert Series At Copperopolis Town Square
- Make Plans Now To Attend The 18th Annual Paddlefest!!
- What's Happening in Murphys This Week? April 23 through May 3, 2015
- Taste of Calaveras showcases the finest wine, culinary treats and art ...
phpws Business Directory