Posted by: thepinetree on 04/25/2014 12:47 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 04/25/2014 12:49 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
The 2014 Calaveras County Spelling Bee Championship Winners!
San Andreas, CA…The Calaveras River Academy/Mountain Oaks Played host to the Calveras County Spelling Bee on April 24th, 2014. The Top Two Winners Heading to State are Cleriza Estoesta from Toyon Middle School & Max Stickels from Toyon Middle School. The 6TH Grade Winners were Kinlye Apley from Christian Family Learning Center. 2nd Place went to Elizabeth Enderlein from Jenny Lind Elementary. 3rd Place Benjamin Hesser from Valley Springs Elementary....
7TH Grade Winners were 1st Place Kaiya Hall from Avery Middle School. 2nd Place Michael Rourke from Toyon Middle School. 3rd Place Justice Illidge was Avery Middle School
8TH Grade Winners were 1st Place Max Stickels from Toyon Middle School. 2nd Place Cleriza Estoesta from Toyon Middle School. 3rd Place Brianna Navas from Christian Family Learning Center
Congratulations to all the winners and to all those who put their orthography skills to the test!!
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Congratulations to . . .
Posted on: 2014-04-25 19:33:54
All the spellers.
Posted on: 2014-04-27 18:39:20
Sooooo proud of my nephew, Michael and kudos to all the other
winners, proud auntie ren
Yay. I'm famous!
Posted on: 2014-04-28 13:51:00
It's always interesting to see your name in an article. I would like to thank all who helped to make this competition happen, including the contestants that spelled alongside me!
|These might interest you as well
- Tickets on Sale Now for Popular Holiday Production of “The Nutcracke...
- Holiday Wishes From Mark Twain Medical Center
- CUSD's A Christmas to Remember 2015 ~ By Mark Campbell
- The Calaveras Redskins Hold Their Last Redskins Homecoming Rally (Upda...
- Mark Twain Health Care District Will Sponsor The Third Annual “Golden...
- Butte Fire Erosion Control Meeting On November 7th
- Governor Brown Signs Bill Barring Redskins Mascot Name
- Reminder...All CUSD Schools Will Be Closed Monday and Tuesday Because Of...
- All CUSD Schools Closed Will Be Closed Monday
- All CUSD Schools Closed Tomorrow
- Calaveras Community Band's November 1st Concert To Benefit Firefig...
- Airola Butte Fire Attorneys File Complaint Against PG&E on Behalf of ...
- Calaveras County Disaster Recovery Centers (DRC) Change Operational Hours
- Emergency Medical & Law Enforcement Activity In Rail Road Flat (Update...
- The Friends Of Rail Road Flat School Say Thank You!
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs Through September 27th
- Mark Twain Medical Center is Once Again Promoting Pink in the Night in...
- Butte Fire Evening Update...71,780 Acres, 47% Contained, 233 Homes & 175...
- Traffic Update...Hwy 26 From Mokelumne Hill to Hwy 88 Now Open
- Calaveras Community Foundation Establishes Butte Fire Disaster Relief ...
- Boy Scout Troop 302 Will Be Collecting Food & Money For Evacuees on Mo...
- Domestic Animals During An Emergency
- Eric Eugene Rummerfield Jr. Pursued By Officers & Dogs, Tazed, Caught &...
- Butte Fire Update....96% Containment & Mokelumne Hill Community Meeting...
- Rail Road Flat Butte Fire Community Meeting Set For October 1st
- The Angry Serb Farm Thanks Local Families For Heroic Efforts During The...
- Dr. Michael T. Romano Jr, 1950 - 2015
- Food Waste Bins Deployed By Cal-Waste
- First Butte Fire Fatality Recovered Near Mokelumne Hill
- Hotel Leger Back Up & Running!
- (Arnold Area Restrictions Lifted) Butte Fire Re-Population Phase II & ...
- Calaveras County Public Health Issues Heat Advisory to Residents
- Butte Fire Explodes To 4,000 Acres, 42 Engines, 4 Water Tenders, 12 Fire...
- Butte Fire Traffic Update. Moke Hill Evacuations Etc
- Air Quality Alert: Wildfire Smoke Warning
- Calaveras Business Symposium & Expo Highlighted Business Opportunities
- Why Won’t My Baby Sleep? Local Sleep Consultant Jo Anna Inks Helps ...
- Calaveras Unified School Closures Due To Butte Fire
- Baffled By High Tech Gadgets? "Teens 4 Tech" Is Ready To Help
- Mark Twain Medical Center Announces 17th Annual Fall Health Fair
- Wines of the World, Sept 17th at the Murphys Historic Hotel, 5:30pm
- VUSD To Hold Public Meeting On Education Materials
- Bret Harte Back To School Night Monday August 31st.
- DON’T MISS “THE PARTY” Saturday, September 12, 2015 at Dove Hill...
- 1st Annual InnovationFaire At The InnovationLab On August 22, 2015
- Taking Your Apple On The Road August 11 SMUG Meeting Topic
- 2015 Vineyard Tour & BBQ Friday, July 24, 2015 With Tour Specialist, ...
- Retired School Superintendent Is New Mind Matters Executive Director
- Sign Up Now For Delta College Classes At The Calaveras High School Campus...
- Get Ready For The 10th Annual Bret Harte Football Fundraiser
- Beth Childs/Genna Hurst Scholarship Awarded by Calaveras Community Fou...
- Mind Matter's Fast Forward A Great Success In Local Schools
- Wines of the World, July 9th at the Historic Murphys Hotel, 5:30pm
- Rats 'Dream' Paths To A Brighter Future
- Mark Twain Union Elementary School District Board Meeting Agenda For June...
- Mark Twain Union Elementary School District Board Meeting Agenda
- The Calaveras 4-H Youth Development Says Thank You
- Summer Day Camp at Rail Road Flat School - Open to All CUSD Students K-6
- New GriefShare Group Beginning In July
- Murphy's Jenna E. Seim Graduates With Honors From Elmhurst
- Bret Harte Parent Volunteer Awards
phpws Business Directory