Posted by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 01:24 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 02:32 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Lynne Cecelia Brown 1947 - 2014
San Andreas, CA..Lynne Cecelia Brown died in her home at Oak Shadows Mob1e Home Park in San Andreas on April 28, 2014 at age 67. Lynne was born in San Francisco on June 6,1947 to Ross Alan & Myra Johnson. Lynne loved living in Aptos Ca. She graduated from Watsonville High School in 1964, and worked for the telephone co. for many years. Lynne married Delbert (Del) Brown of Paloma Ca. on Jan. 5 1985. She then worked at Toyon Middle School for many years...
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Posted on: 2014-05-15 08:37:54
Lynne you will be missed by many. Wish we could have reconnected after you moved back up here. I will always remember the good times we had in Paloma and when we were all at Lawson;s Landing! Rest in Peace, friend!
|These might interest you as well
- In Loving Memory of James Edward Kane, 87
- In Loving Memory of Patricia A. (Patti) Nunes
- In Loving Memory of Gail L. Conrado
- Jon Paul Carrero, 18 From Copperopolis Perishes & Darby's Injured In...
- Dedication to Trenton Bumpus
- In Loving Memory of Frank Angelo Broglio, Age 96
- In Loving Memory of Richard "Dick" Penrod
- Human Remains Identified
- Scott Davis Adams 1979 - 2014
- Terry Wayne Guyton 1946 - 2014
- Renee Wurster 1925 - 2014
- Norman Eugene Baccus 1929 - 2014
- Debra Liane Wilkerson Bonetto 1974 - 2014
- In Loving Memory of Jack G.S. Peek, Jr., 1946~2014
- In Loving Memory of Jamie Marie Barclay, 1972~2014
- In Loving Memory of James "Jim" Edward Stone, 1951~2014
- One Day Your Life Will Flash Before Your Eyes, Make Sure it's Worth...
- In Loving Memory of Arthur "Craig" Steinman
- In Loving Memory of Donald James Heer, 1934~2014
- In Loving Memory of Alicia Maria Duncan, 1990~2014
phpws Business Directory