Posted by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 01:24 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 02:32 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Lynne Cecelia Brown 1947 - 2014
San Andreas, CA..Lynne Cecelia Brown died in her home at Oak Shadows Mob1e Home Park in San Andreas on April 28, 2014 at age 67. Lynne was born in San Francisco on June 6,1947 to Ross Alan & Myra Johnson. Lynne loved living in Aptos Ca. She graduated from Watsonville High School in 1964, and worked for the telephone co. for many years. Lynne married Delbert (Del) Brown of Paloma Ca. on Jan. 5 1985. She then worked at Toyon Middle School for many years...
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2014-05-15 08:37:54
Lynne you will be missed by many. Wish we could have reconnected after you moved back up here. I will always remember the good times we had in Paloma and when we were all at Lawson;s Landing! Rest in Peace, friend!
|These might interest you as well
- Dorothy Parisi 1928 - 2015
- Korean War Veteran, Leon Dube
- Elsa Elizabeth Dyer 1934 - 2015
- Dennis Clarence Churchill, 78 of Angels Camp
- Paul Gordon Sherrow July 28, 1939 – April 27, 2015
- MaryAnn Jackson March 18, 1939- April 19, 2015. Murphys Resident & F...
- Manslaughter Charges For Sunnyvale Woman In Fatal Accident. One Fatality...
- Robert “Bob” Manning 1928 - 2015
- Jeffrey T. Williams 1958 - 2015
- Mozelle Marie Cowden Rolleri “Rusty” 1923 - 2015
- Anthony Micahel Serva 1958 - 2015
- Michael Ray Jakubik 1980 - 2015
- Robert Porovich 1913 - 2015
- San Andreas Woman Loses Her Life In Accident Near Mokelumne Hill
- Memorial Fund For Elizabeth Kindrick
- Angela Kay Lombardo 1953 - 2015
- Mary Jane McSorley Garamendi 1921 - 2015 Services Tomorrow For Garam...
- Twain Harte Woman Celea Janka Passes Away From Injuries Sustained In F...
- Henry J. Sweeney September 24, 1932 – March 11, 2015
- Phyllis Eileen Maxfield (nee Holmes) 1932 - 2015
- Memorial Tomorrow For Michael Ara Grabowski Nov. 2, 1967 - Feb 19, 2015
- Adrian Ramorini 1949 - 2015
- Amy Ellen Schmid 1939 - 2015
- Alfred Ashley Dias. 1933 - 2015
phpws Business Directory