Posted by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 05:43 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 05:47 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Potentially Major Injuries To Mi Wuk Man In Hwy 49 Accident
San Andreas, CA....A 20 year old Mi Wuk Village man sustained potentially major injuries in a roll over accident south of San Andreas this afternoon. From CHP..."P-1 was driving his vehicle northbound on SR-49 at an unknown speed. P-1 allowed his vehicle to leave the roadway where he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle left the roadway and overturned several times, coming to rest on its wheels on O Connell Lane....
Full CHP Release Is Enclosed...
P-1 exited his vehicle on his own where he was treated and flown from the scene for potential major injuries.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2014-05-10 01:20:28
Gravity 1 - Driver 0
|These might interest you as well
phpws Business Directory
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs For January 25th
- Don't Miss The Friends Of The Calaveras Sheriff Fundraiser
- Major Injuries To Glencoe Man In Hwy 26 Head On Collision
- Mark Twain Medical Center Awards over $28,000 in Community Grants To ...
- Calaveras County Public Access TV Studio PATV Schedule Through Feb 4th
- CCWD Assists Butte Fire Recovery Efforts Of CalaverasGROWN
- CodeRED Emergency Notification System to be Tested “All-Call” Set for...
- Get Ready For The 21st Annual Kindness Week February 8-13, 2016
- Cal Waste Recycles With Goats (You Have To Watch The End Of The Video)
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect From Friday Afternoon Through Saturday Mor...
- Calaveras Fire Safe Council To Meet Feb 18 In San Andreas
- Major Injuries In Rail Road Flat Road Collision
- Calaveras Community Foundation Contributes $40,000 To Support CCAR Cha...
- Friends of Rail Road Flat School Many Thanks to Supporters of our Efforts...
- Winter Seasonal Care Tips from Mother Lode Bonsai Club
- Mark Twain Medical Center and Soroptimists KICK OFF American Heart Month...
- Join The CCOG Team! You Can Become A Citizen Member
- Lacey From Copperopolis Wins $1,000 From H&R Block
- Calaveras County Public Access TV Studio PATV Schedule Through Jan. 28
- CUSD Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten Registration Feb. 1, 2016...
- Sacramento Church Supports Butte Fire Survivors
- The CCWD Board Is Back In Action On Wednesday, January 27
- Vietnam Veteran, Calaveras Sheriff's Deputy, Fish & Game Warden John...
- Angelina M. Nelson 1924 - 2016
- Calaveras County Contracts with CodeRED to Provide Emergency Notification...
- Join The Business Community For The January Chamber Mixer At Gold Country...
- Full Agenda For Board of Supervisors Today
- January is National Mentoring Month!
- Judy Benson December 3rd, 1942- January 1st, 2016
- Frances Ann Duguay 1936 - 2016
- More Help For Butte Fire Survivors
- A Busy New Year's MEP For San Andreas CHP. One Fatality & Seven A...
- Flash Flood Watch Issued For Butte Fire Burn Area Thru Tuesday Evening