Posted by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 05:43 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 05:47 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Potentially Major Injuries To Mi Wuk Man In Hwy 49 Accident
San Andreas, CA....A 20 year old Mi Wuk Village man sustained potentially major injuries in a roll over accident south of San Andreas this afternoon. From CHP..."P-1 was driving his vehicle northbound on SR-49 at an unknown speed. P-1 allowed his vehicle to leave the roadway where he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle left the roadway and overturned several times, coming to rest on its wheels on O Connell Lane....
Full CHP Release Is Enclosed...
P-1 exited his vehicle on his own where he was treated and flown from the scene for potential major injuries.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Posted on: 2014-05-10 01:20:28
Gravity 1 - Driver 0
|These might interest you as well
phpws Business Directory
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs Through September 27th
- Out & About On Local Roads Today During The Butte Fire
- The Big Keepsake Ornament Debut Is This Weekend At Middleton’s Gold ...
- Butte Fire Reaches 100% Containment! Final Update On Actual Fire
- Butte Fire Debris Cleanup Efforts Begin
- Butte Fire Update....96% Containment & Mokelumne Hill Community Meeting...
- The Butte Fire Mountain Ranch Community Meeting Video 9/28/15
- Butte Fire Reaches 95% Containment & Fire Area Returns To Local Control...
- Mark Twain Medical Center is Once Again Promoting Pink in the Night in...
- Moderate Injuries to Maryland Man In Hwy 49 Motorcycle Accident
- Local Airola Attorneys and Experts Plan Community Meeting to Provide S...
- Butte Fire Recovery Town Hall Meeting – San Andreas Town Hall – 9/24
- Are You Ready For Pink In The Night 2015?
- Dr. Michael T. Romano Jr, 1950 - 2015
- Local Telecomm Companies Bring Mountain Ranch Community Back Online
- Mark Twain Medical Center's Fall Health Fair Is September 26th
- Butte Fire Friday Morning Update 60% Containment, 365 Homes & 261 Outb...
- Food Waste Bins Deployed By Cal-Waste
- Butte Fire 9/17 Morning Update...70,760 Acres, 49% Contained, 252 Homes...
- Butte Fire Evening Update...71,780 Acres, 47% Contained, 233 Homes & 175...
- Traffic Update...Hwy 26 From Mokelumne Hill to Hwy 88 Now Open
- Butte Fire Re-Population Phase V, San Andreas Area
- Calaveras Community Foundation Establishes Butte Fire Disaster Relief ...
- Hotel Leger Back Up & Running!
- Boy Scout Troop 302 Will Be Collecting Food & Money For Evacuees on Mo...
- Reminder...All CUSD Schools Will Be Closed Monday and Tuesday Because Of...
- (Arnold Area Restrictions Lifted) Butte Fire Re-Population Phase II & ...
- CAL-FIRE Says Thank You & Donate To Your Favorite Charity Or An Evacua...
- Frogtown Becomes Noah's Ark For People, Pets & Farm Animals
- All CUSD Schools Closed Will Be Closed Monday
- Calaveras County OES Evacuation Updates
- Missing Horses In San Andreas / Mountain Ranch Area
- All CUSD Schools Closed Tomorrow
- Calaveras Supervisors To Vote Declaration Of Emergency Due To Butte Fire
- Domestic Animals During An Emergency