Posted by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 05:43 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 05/09/2014 05:47 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Potentially Major Injuries To Mi Wuk Man In Hwy 49 Accident
San Andreas, CA....A 20 year old Mi Wuk Village man sustained potentially major injuries in a roll over accident south of San Andreas this afternoon. From CHP..."P-1 was driving his vehicle northbound on SR-49 at an unknown speed. P-1 allowed his vehicle to leave the roadway where he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle left the roadway and overturned several times, coming to rest on its wheels on O Connell Lane....
Full CHP Release Is Enclosed...
P-1 exited his vehicle on his own where he was treated and flown from the scene for potential major injuries.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2014-05-10 01:20:28
Gravity 1 - Driver 0
|These might interest you as well
- Make Plans To Meet The New Mark Twain Medical Center Physicians
- The SPARROW Program of Tuolumne County is Becoming Available in Calaveras
- Credit Card Fraud Arrest In Sonora
- Tuolumne Sheriff's Office Looking For Pellet Gun Bandit In Attempted...
- Copperopolis Man Arrested For DUI After Crashing Into Pole, 11 Vehicles...
- Driver Of Silver Porsche In Pursuit Caught
- 2014 Central Valley Police Explorer Challenge
- Kinematic Automation of Sonora, California investing in new ERP system
- Columbia College Hosts X-Reg on August 14th for New Students!
- Save the Date for the Next Stanislaus River Clean Up! Saturday, September...
- Tuolumne Writers Retreat - Sonora Writer's Group
- Fire Update....Grass Fire Taken Care Of In Chinese Camp
- The Final El Portal Fire Update...4,689 Acres, 100% Contained, Costs to...
- Tuolumne County Man Indicted For Starting RIM Fire
- CoyoteFest … A Howl of an Event!
- August-September TUD On Tap Newsletter
- Cracks In Twain Harte Lake Dam Update
- Cracks Reported In Twain Harte Dam With Water Flowing Through....Opera...
- Traffic Update....Accident On Merced Falls Road...Male Unresponsive
- Yosemite El Portal Fire Update. 4,198 Acres, 58% Contained, 1,360 Per...
phpws Business Directory