Posted by: thepinetree on 05/10/2014 12:23 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 05/10/2014 12:25 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
The 2014 Hot Copper Car Show
Copperopolis, CA...The 2014 Hot Copper Car show sponsored by the Lake Tulloch Lions Club brought hundreds of pieces of rolling art to Copperopolis Town Square last weekend. This is a great show and the Town Square a perfect venue for the event. Without further ado we have 288 photos below. We are also going to start pushing up slightly higher resolution versions of the photos on events such as this. If you exit out of the slideshow app and click on a photo if there is a higher rez version you will see two little windows above the photo. Click on this one and you will have a larger version to view or save to your device.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- The Copperopolis Town Square's "Market At The Square" Launches This...
- Party All Summer At Sequoia Woods
- Brice Station Winery's Hilltop Concert Venue Comes Of Age...Chains...
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – July 3 to July 11
- Get Ready For The Independence Day Celebration At Ironstone!!
- Chatom Vineyards’ July Winemaker Dinner!
- Celebrate The 4th At The New Avery Saloon
- Celebrate the 4th of July in Mokelumne Hill with a Taste of Americana
- Are Your Ready For The 2015 Arnold Independence Day Parade (2014 Pictures...
- Over The Edge Playing Tonight At GABA's Summer Concert Series
- Wildhorse Rides Again
- U.S. Forest Service Seeks Public Input on Over-Snow Vehicle Designation...
- Register NOW for the San Andreas Rumble
- Black Oak Casino Resort features Chatom Vineyards for exclusive Winemaker...
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – June 19 to June 27
- Jurassic World Review: The park is open, but is it worth visiting? ~ By...
- Twisted Folk Concert Series Presents Chris Webster & Nina Gerber, and ...
- Annual Foothill Conservancy Fundraising Dinner is Saturday, June 20
- Goldrush Comedy 6/24 At The Murphy's Creek Theatre
- Shop Local! Sierra Hills, Angels Food & Sierra Hills Natural Food Mark...
- Make Plans To Exhibit Or Attend The Arnold Classic Car Show
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park Summer Programs and Events 2015 Weekends...
- The Doobie Brothers & An Upgraded Ironstone Amphitheater Rocked Murphys!
- En Plein Air Artists Featured At Hovey In July
- Only a Few More Seats Left on the Doobie Brothers Party Bus from Bear ...
- Doobie Brothers, Robert Cray, Los Lobos and a New Stage at Ironstone!!!...
- Make Plans Now To Attend The 18th Annual Paddlefest!! Shawn Seale Video...
- The Calaveras High School 2015 Graduation Video
- Murphys to Markleeville – “The Schedule” – June 12 to June 20
- What’s Happening in Murphys this Week June 10 through June 17, 2015
- Twisted Folk Concert Series Presents Grisman, Leslie, Hargreaves, and ...
- Brice Station Hill Top Concert Series Continues With Bill Welles & Fri...
- Family Play Dates At Turner Park
- Home Concert and Tour of the Grounds at Milfiori Historic Retreat Site
- The 2015 Arnold Lions Golf Tournament
phpws Business Directory