Posted by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 05/28/2014 12:12 PM
Updated by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 05/28/2014 12:27 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Calaveras Council of Governments Agenda for June 4, 2014 Is Available
San Andreas, Ca...The Calaveras Council of Governments will be meeting on June 4, 2014, at the Government Center in San Andreas. Their agenda is enclosed...
CALAVERAS COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS (CCOG)
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 6:30 p.m.
Board of Supervisors Chambers – Government Center, San Andreas
IF YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL ON AN AGENDA ITEM, PLEASE COME TO THE ROSTRUM, GIVE YOUR NAME
AND COMMENTS. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR COMMENTS TO THE SPECIFIC SUBJECT UNDER DISCUSSION.
TIME LIMITS SHALL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIR.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Consent agenda items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted upon by the Council at one time
Without discussion. Any Council Member, Staff Member, or interested parties, may request that an item be removed from the consent
Agenda for further discussion.
1. Approval of the May 7, 2014 Regular Meeting Minutes – ACTION
2. Quarterly Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Report – INFORMATIONAL
3. Minute Order Accepting the Final Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan – ACTION
a. Letter from Caltrans: Traffic Safety Branch Regarding SR 49– INFORMATIONAL
b. RCRC Press Release: Rural Counties Advocate for Critical Federal Transportation Funding– INFORMATIONAL
5. Public Comment – 5 Minutes per person. Comments shall be limited to items of interest to the public that are within the subject
matter jurisdiction of the Council; Government Code Section 54954.3(a).
6. County Report – Verbal Report, No Supplemental Materials Included
a. Wagon Trail Report – INFORMATIONAL
b. SR 12/26 Project Update – INFORMATIONAL
7. Transit Report – Verbal Report, No Supplemental Materials Included
a. Transit Capital Projects: Update to Council on Transit Shelter Projects – INFORMATIONAL
b. Approve Revised PTMISEA Expenditure Plan– ACTION
c. CalOES Funding Update: Request for Extension – INFORMATIONAL
d. Resolution FY 14-35 Approving the Programming of Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 5311 Operating Assistance Funding for
Calaveras Transit– ACTION
8. City Report – Verbal Report, No Supplemental Materials Included
9. Caltrans Report – Verbal Report, No Supplemental Materials Included
a. Update on the Reclassification of SR 4 & 49 and the National Highway System Designation (NHS)– INFORMATIONAL
10. NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING- Calaveras Council of Governments Operations Budget: – ACTION
a. Presentation of FY 2014/15 Operations Budget
b. Open Public Hearing Regarding FY 2014/15 Operations Budget
c. Accept Public Comment
d. Close Public Hearing
e. Approve FY 2014/15 Operations Budget
11. FY 2014/15 Overall Work Program (OWP) – ACTION
a. Resolution FY 14-32 Approving the FY 2014/15 Overall Work Program
b. Resolution FY 14-33 Approving the FY 2014/15 Programming, Planning and Monitoring Plan
c. Resolution FY 14-34 Approving the Executive Director to Sign, Submit, and Execute Applications, Agreements, and Related Documents to
Receive State and Federal Funding
12. Approve Allocation of Regional Surface Transportation Program (RSTP) in the Amount of $100,000 to Increase the Overall Work Program
(OWP) Operating Reserve– ACTION
13. Minute Order Approving the Award of a Professional Services Contract for the Angels Camp SR 4/49 Gateway Corridor Study– ACTION
14. Staff Reports – Verbal Report, No Supplemental Materials Included
15. Council Report – Oral Report, No Supplemental Materials Included
16. ADJOURNMENT –The next scheduled meeting of the CCOG is August 6, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m.
If requested, this agenda can be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by Section 202 of the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1900 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof. Persons seeking an alternative format should contact
Melissa Raggio at 209-754-2094 for further information. In addition, a person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, in
order to participate in a public meeting, should telephone or otherwise contact CCOG as soon as possible.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Posted on: 2014-08-31 12:08:22
WfWiFD dkancwvrqmjg, [url=http://pqygitmsrcia.com/]pqygitmsrcia[/url], [link=http://cuvvrysmgsug.com/]cuvvrysmgsug[/link], http://neydmibbhhlc.com/
|These might interest you as well
phpws Business Directory