Posted by: thepinetree on 05/29/2014 08:09 AM
Updated by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 05/29/2014 12:29 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Hunters Fire Now 60% Contained, 677 Acres, 915 Personnel,
La Grange, CA...Crews have the upper hand on the Hunters Fire and if past fires are any indicator some units will probably start being released from the incident today. Firefighters continue to build and strengthen containment lines and put out hot spots. There remains a lot of heat in the interior of the perimeter. The reduction in reported acreage burned is due to more accurate mapping. Additional details are enclosed...
Hunters Fire Incident Information:
Last Updated: May 29, 2014 7:00 am
Date/Time Started: May 26, 2014 3:33 pm
Administrative Unit: CAL FIRE Madera-Mariposa Unit
County: Mariposa County
Location: Hunters Valley Access Rd. Bear Valley Area
Acres Burned - Containment: 677 acres - 60% contained
Estimated - Containment: 6/02/14
Structures Threatened: 0
Structures Destroyed: 2 unoccupied residences and 1 outbuilding
Evacuations: Evacuation orders were lifted for residents. Information from the Mariposa County Sheriff.
Road Closures : The road closures have been lifted for residents only.
Cooperating Agencies: CHP, CDCR, Mariposa County Sheriff, Mariposa County Fire, US Forest Service, BLM and dozens of local fire agencies
Total Fire Personnel: 915
Total Fire Engines: 88
Total Fire crews: 30
Total Airtankers: 3
Total Helicopters: 4
Total Dozers: 11
Total Water Tenders: 6
Conditions: Firefighters continue to build and strengthen containment lines and put out hot spots. There remains a lot of heat in the interior of the perimeter. The reduction in reported acreage burned is due to more accurate mapping.
Phone Numbers (209) 966-4784 (Fire Information)
Phone Numbers (209) 966-3614 ( Road Closure Info )
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- Traffic Stop Leads To DUI, Drug & Explosive Charges For Sunnyvale Man
- Meet The New Mark Twain Medical Center Physicians On August 27th
- Make Plans To Meet The New Mark Twain Medical Center Physicians
- The SPARROW Program of Tuolumne County is Becoming Available in Calaveras
- Kinematic Automation of Sonora, California investing in new ERP system
- Columbia College Hosts X-Reg on August 14th for New Students!
- Credit Card Fraud Arrest In Sonora
- Save the Date for the Next Stanislaus River Clean Up! Saturday, September...
- Tuolumne Sheriff's Office Looking For Pellet Gun Bandit In Attempted...
- Tuolumne Writers Retreat - Sonora Writer's Group
- Fire Update....Grass Fire Taken Care Of In Chinese Camp
- The Final El Portal Fire Update...4,689 Acres, 100% Contained, Costs to...
- Tuolumne County Man Indicted For Starting RIM Fire
- CoyoteFest … A Howl of an Event!
- August-September TUD On Tap Newsletter
- Cracks In Twain Harte Lake Dam Update
- Cracks Reported In Twain Harte Dam With Water Flowing Through....Opera...
- Traffic Update....Accident On Merced Falls Road...Male Unresponsive
- Copperopolis Man Arrested For DUI After Crashing Into Pole, 11 Vehicles...
- Yosemite El Portal Fire Update. 4,198 Acres, 58% Contained, 1,360 Per...
phpws Business Directory