Posted by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 06/03/2014 07:48 PM
Updated by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 06/03/2014 07:50 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Florence R. Butera July 22, 1935-May 29, 2014
Peacefully entered into heaven at daughter's home in Modesto,Ca. Born in San Jose Ca, and raised in Milpitas Ca. Moved to Calaveras County and lived in Valley Springs, Ca in 1968. Lived in Butte Mt. the last years of her life. Friend and loved by many who knew her. Loved to go fishing, bake pies and help others. Owned and operated frult stand in Burson, Ca. Employed 29 years as a kitchen aid at Mark Twain Convalescent Hospital in San Andreas. Proceeded in death by husband Manuel Butera. Survived by son Vincent Butera and her daughters Renetta Hale and Annette Rosie Castner. Had eight grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was a devoted Catholic and also attended Stone Corral Community Church many years...
Memorial services to be held at Stone Corral Community Church 9442 Hwy 26 Jenny Lind Ca. June 14th at 1:00 p.rn. private family burial to follow.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- January 3rd, Celebration Of Life For Everett Wayne (Stick) Morgan, 82,
- In Loving Memory of James Edward Kane, 87
- In Loving Memory of Patricia A. (Patti) Nunes
- In Loving Memory of Gail L. Conrado
- Jon Paul Carrero, 18 From Copperopolis Perishes & Darby's Injured In...
- Dedication to Trenton Bumpus
- In Loving Memory of Frank Angelo Broglio, Age 96
- In Loving Memory of Richard "Dick" Penrod
- Human Remains Identified
- Scott Davis Adams 1979 - 2014
- Terry Wayne Guyton 1946 - 2014
- Renee Wurster 1925 - 2014
- Norman Eugene Baccus 1929 - 2014
- Debra Liane Wilkerson Bonetto 1974 - 2014
- In Loving Memory of Jack G.S. Peek, Jr., 1946~2014
- In Loving Memory of Jamie Marie Barclay, 1972~2014
- In Loving Memory of James "Jim" Edward Stone, 1951~2014
- One Day Your Life Will Flash Before Your Eyes, Make Sure it's Worth...
- In Loving Memory of Arthur "Craig" Steinman
- In Loving Memory of Donald James Heer, 1934~2014