Posted by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 06/03/2014 07:58 PM
Updated by: Lea_Marie_C_Paar on 06/03/2014 07:59 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Carolyn Diana Ibach February 19th, 1948 - May 25th, 2014
Copperopolis, Ca...Carolyn Diana Ibach, born to Marjorie Christine Grimes-Ibach-Waggoner and Leonard Gerald Ibach, on February 19th 1948 in St. Louis, Missouri passed away on Sunday, May 25th in her home in Copperopolis of heart failure. She was 66 years young. Carolyn fully enjoyed her life while in Southern California during her younger years. She later moved to Northern California in the 70’s where she was a Cosmetologist for 35 years and also owned two restaurants. Her hobbies included skydiving with her grandsons, walking with her precious Corgi Aniella, sewing, knitting, reading and art. Her greatest joy was her family. Those closest to her refer to her as “Oma”or Cari...
She was preceded in death by Marjorie, her mother and her husband Clarence Waggoner, her father Gerald Ibach and Grandmother Delphia Grimes. She is survived by, her daughter Michelle Celillo, her husband Tom, and her grandsons Dominic, Marco and Geno of Copperopolis, CA.
A Celebration of Life Memorial Party will be held in her honor and her ashes will be spread at her favorite beaches, as she would always want to be remembered full of life and beauty within.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- In Loving Memory of James Edward Kane, 87
- In Loving Memory of Patricia A. (Patti) Nunes
- In Loving Memory of Gail L. Conrado
- Jon Paul Carrero, 18 From Copperopolis Perishes & Darby's Injured In...
- Dedication to Trenton Bumpus
- In Loving Memory of Frank Angelo Broglio, Age 96
- In Loving Memory of Richard "Dick" Penrod
- Human Remains Identified
- Scott Davis Adams 1979 - 2014
- Terry Wayne Guyton 1946 - 2014
- Renee Wurster 1925 - 2014
- Norman Eugene Baccus 1929 - 2014
- Debra Liane Wilkerson Bonetto 1974 - 2014
- In Loving Memory of Jack G.S. Peek, Jr., 1946~2014
- In Loving Memory of Jamie Marie Barclay, 1972~2014
- In Loving Memory of James "Jim" Edward Stone, 1951~2014
- One Day Your Life Will Flash Before Your Eyes, Make Sure it's Worth...
- In Loving Memory of Arthur "Craig" Steinman
- In Loving Memory of Donald James Heer, 1934~2014
- In Loving Memory of Alicia Maria Duncan, 1990~2014